Our Lady of Fatima brought us vital lessons about the Eucharist. With public Masses suspended, Fatima can teach us much as we also grieve our Eucharistic famine. We should not allow ourselves to fall into a spiritual malaise and miss the powerful grace that is being placed at our disposal. See the article on this topic in the National Catholic Register here.
January 9, 2020
December 23, 2019
May 18, 2020
February 5, 2020
Subscribe to AD Today
- Jesuit Center at Wernersville Set to Close in August 2021
- At Chrism Mass, Bishop Thanks Priests, Deacons and Consecrated Religious for Dedicated Service
- Bishop to Answer Questions from Our Diocesan Family about Coming Back to Mass
- For a Priest, the Pandemic has been a Time to Pray More Deeply
- Catholic School Grads Among Those to be Honored by Lighting Allentown’s Skyline
- From Vatican Gardens, pope leads rosary to pray for pandemic's end
- Bishops 'sickened' by Floyd's death, say racism 'real and present danger'
- Update: Racism seen 'at heart' of man's death at hands of Minneapolis police
- Louisiana bishop: 'People are losing their lives because of racism'
- Vatican official says anti-religious bias was evident during lockdown