“As a family, we are learning about sacrificial love, most perfectly seen in the cross that Jesus Christ bore. We are learning to give one another time to themselves and to listen patiently.”
Category: Catholic At Home
Apr 28, 2020 | 0
The Keperling family, parishioners at St. Catharine of Siena, Reading, has been finding creative ways to grow closer, both in faith and as a family, during this period of isolation.
Apr 14, 2020 | 0
Meet the Laskowski family, one of many families finding creative ways to grow closer and keep the faith alive in their homes during isolation.
Subscribe to AD Today
- Keep the creche in Christmas, pope urges
- Being ‘inclusive’ of those with disabilities means valuing them, pope says
- Pastor reflects on 10th anniversary of Sandy Hook school shooting
- Commentary: Advent hymn: ‘Lo How A Rose E’er Blooming’
- Commentary: Second Week of Advent: We belong to the One who is and was and is to come