Let’s talk about what Catholic Charities in the Diocese of Allentown does, and what it doesn’t do.Read More
As I near my first anniversary as a priest on June 5, these words reminded me well of the mystery that that I have been inserted into: the Priesthood of Jesus Christ, a privileged meeting of the human and the Divine.Read More
At Christmas, God Took on Skin and Flesh and Bones, and a Human Heart and Mind and Soul. He is God With Us.
Ronald Rolheiser writes of a 4-year-old girl who awakes one night frightened, convinced that...Read More
Subscribe to AD Today
- Ojibwe artist’s beadwork selected for display at U.S. Embassy to Holy See
- Be prophetic voice for church, Australian bishop urges Plenary Council
- Teen trauma, impaired brain development seen as factors in gun violence
- COMMENTARY: How we live our lives on and offline
- Sunday Scripture readings, July 31, 2022: A dark view
- This Week’s AD Times Contains a Commemorative ‘Year of the Real Presence’ Insert
- Why Does the Catholic Church Support Immigrants?
- Free Resources for the Blind and Visually Impaired to Use at Mass
- Unmerited Gift of Love
- It’s the Fifth Anniversary of Pope Francis’s Announcement that Monsignor Schlert Would be the New Bishop of the Allentown Diocese